- Aegis Logistics is in the business of import and distribution of Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) and storage and terminalling facility for LPG and chemical products.
- As LPG logistics volume were up 68% YoY, revenues grew 64% YoY in 3QFY20
- Liquids’ EBITDA increased 44% YoY to Rs.360m in the quarter as new capacities became fully operational.
- AGIS operates 115 stations and the company has guided to take this number to 120 by end-FY20. It plans to add 200 stations over next 5 years
- Uran-Chakan pipeline is expected to commence operation from Feb’20
- The company has EBITDA breakup of 77% gas and 23% liquid. In the LPG terminal and distribution businesses, AGIS has several ongoing projects, which will support future growth
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.