• Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone is engaged in the business of development, operations and maintenance of port infrastructure (port services and related infrastructure development).
• Operating performance for APSEZ in 3Q was boosted by higher SEZ and Port development Income YoY.
• In Q3, overall, topline was higher at 18% with 24% EBITDA led by led by increase in SEZ income towards Port and LNG infrastructure at Dhamra port.
• Port segment reported slower growth at 7% while EBITDA growth was at 8% YoY. Volume growth was also sluggish at 5% YoY. Net profit was higher 33%, on higher operating profit and other income.
• Cargo growth was driven by 6% YoY in Container segment, 1.5% growth in Coal while crude segment degrew by 24% YoY.
• Despite the tough macro and trade environment, the company has been able to register reasonable volume growth, gain market share and maintain profitability. The company has guided for cargo volumes of 224-226mnT implying 8-9% YoY growth for FY20.
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.