- Marketing segment of the company continues to do well with marketing margin at INR4.8/litre in 3QFY20.
- IOC provides a more diversified earnings mix, with its EBITDA share of refining shrinking from 40-50% in FY18 to ~24% in FY19. Simultaneously, share of marketing EBITDA increased from ~20% in FY18 to ~43% in FY19.
- Capacity utilization of crude pipeline at 95.0% and product pipeline at 81.9% in 3QFY20.
- Refining throughput declined due to planned shut downs for BS-VI upgradations. More refineries shutdown expected in 4Q
- Total capex was at Rs.178b for 9MFY20 and is expected to reach Rs.250b
- IOC has cumulative FCFF of Rs.24/share over FY20-22 and trades at a 35% discount to average since FY15'
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.