- TeamLease provides its clients with staffing services and vocational training services.
- The volume growth in General staffing business (90% revenue) was moderate at 9.5% YoY in Q3 led by softness in three clients in Retail/FMCG segment, which resulted in net loss in headcount by 1k in the month of Dec 2019
- The average mark-up (realization) per associate grew 5.8% YoY, as management has taken a conscious decision to exclude projects at lower price points
- Pre-tax OCF to EBITDA for TeamLease has been impressive at an average of ~105% during FY14-17 vs. 36% for Quess Corp
- There is a positive outlook on flexi staffing industry, as the industry would benefit from
~ Onset of GST resulting in consolidation.
~ Increase in flexi-staffing penetration in India (~0.7% of workforce vs. global average of 1.6%) across various sectors
~ Labour law reforms driving formalization in the industry.
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.