- Maruti Suzuki posted very low growth YoY in revenue (5%) and PAT (5%) in 3QFY20
- The company saw its market share rise to 52% (+2.4% QoQ) in passenger PV segment
- Gross margins declined on account of higher discounts and lower production
- Demand environment is improving based on enquiries where rural demand is better than urban demand
- Post BS-VI, company expects further decline in industry share of diesel to 15-20%
- Commodity prices have also increased which will reflect in 1QFY21 P&L
- Valuations at 26.7x/20.6x FY21/FY22E consol. EPS are on the early recovery cycle and can improve as demand environment improves.
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.