- In 3QFY20, Net sales were up 10% YoY at INR17.2b & Consol. volumes were up 7.2% YoY at 3.43mt
- Utilization stood at 87% (+5pp YoY) in 3QFY20
- BCORP will increase its capacity by nearly one third over the next two years. New capacity will provide volume growth for the company beyond FY22
- BCORP has 55% of its capacity in the Central India market. With the upcoming Kundanganj unit, its share in central India will increase to ~60%
- The company has increased the share of premium products in the trade channel from 37% last year to 41%. The share of blended cement has also increased from 89% last year to 90.5% now.
- BCORP trades at 5.4x/4.8x FY21/22E EV/EBITDA, which is at 25-40% discount to peers.
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.