- In 3QFY20 Vedanta reported EBITDA higher than market expectations mainly due to 2 one-offs
• Past exploration costs being recognized in Cairn’s revenue
• Reduction in RPO liability
- Aluminium profitability improved due to fall in cost of coal and alumina. Oil and gas volumes fell QoQ
- Zinc Intl. on the other hand had lower profitability as costs continued to stay high, hence a faster ramp-up and higher metal recovery is key to improving profitability.
- Net debt rose by Rs.33bn QoQ to Rs.234bn.
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.