- Transport Corporation of India (TCI group) is a leading integrated multimodal logistics and supply chain solutions provider.
- Despite automotive slowdown (80% revenue), Supply Chain Solution (SCS) segment reported only 5% revenue decline due to its incremental contribution from non-automotive segment like E-commerce in 3Q
- Growth in multi-modal logistics and shift of market share from unorganized sector is expected to benefit freight division
- Despite addition of new ships in Nov’19, seaways reported flat revenues
- As coastal shipping volume is about to grow, addition of a new ship is expected every 12-15 months
- TRPC’s established infrastructure, long standing customer relationships and experienced management team is expected to aid its position as being a preferred 3PL partner
- Improving operating cashflow combined with reducing debt is expected to drive RoCE
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.