- Marico’s 3QFY20 results, particularly in terms of profitability, were better than the low guidance given in the company’s end of quarter press release
- Sales declined 2% YoY and volumes grew at 2% YoY. PAT rose 10% YoY due to lower tax rate
- Parachute Rigid & Value Added Hair Oils (VAHO) volumes declined while Saffola volume grew 11%
- The demand environment in 3Q was weak and rural and wholesale demand was even lower
- Acquired brands like Livon, Setwet have not scaled up well despite high category growth potential
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.