- In 3QFY20 AMRJ revenues grew 3% YoY while PAT grew 26% YoY mainly due to lower tax
- Strong volume growth in auto aftermarket business, 4W export, UPS business boosted revenues but weakness in telecom and OEM business moderated growth
- Exports of 4W batteries increased 20-25%, led by ramp-up in existing S.E Asian markets
- Commercial production for e-rickshaw batteries to start in 4QFY20
- AMRJ firmly remains no.2 in the duopoly with market leadership in Telecom and UPS segments and fast gaining share in autos
- Strong market consolidation and new capacity additions would boost earnings
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.