- Dabur sales grew 7% YoY in 3QFY20 while gross margins expanded to 50.1%
- Hair care, skin care and home care remained flattish while health supplements and oral care grew 12.2% and 8.5% respectively
- 3QFY20 for the FMCG sector was subdued with worrisome demand situation. FMCG category value growth of 6.6% – itself a multi-year low on Nielsen data – was 5.3% in Dec’19
- Rural sales for Dabur grew 400bp, ahead of urban in 3QFY20, and aided by increased village reach.
- Valuations are fair at 46.3x FY21 EPS, particularly for a business with moderate earnings growth prospects
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.