- UNSP not only reported 8% sales growth in the Prestige & Above (P&A) segment but also ended the quarter with healthy winter and Christmas/New Year eve sales.
- EBITDA grew 18.4% YoY to INR4.2b
- Despite significant pressure on the gross margin from ENA costs, the company reported operating margin improvement in 9MFY20
- Premiumization & Above (P&A) is likely to grow in double-digits and Popular in low-single-digits
- Reduction in debt and working capital continued in 9MFY20. ~INR15b of assets are to be monetized, providing more opportunity for debt reduction.
- Despite healthy earnings and continued RoCE improvement, the stock trades in line with peers at 42.1x FY21E EPS.
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.