- TCI express is involved in cargo distribution with greater emphasis on the burgeoning e-commerce business
- Macroeconomic slowdown impacted volume growth in 9MFY20 which grew at 3.5% YoY
- TCI’s upcoming large automated sorting centres will improve efficiency over the medium term
- It will benefit from
* Improving surface express efficiencies (TCIEXP added 57 branches in 9MFY20 to its network of 28 sorting centres & 800+ branches)
* Vendors’ preference shifting from unorganised to organised service providers
* Ramp up in key industrial clusters cities
* Modal shift (air to ground) led tonnage growth
- EPS growth of 20% CAGR is expected through FY20-23E.
- On EV/OCF basis, TCIEXP trades at ~19x FY23E.
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.