- AUM increased 14% YoY (+3% QoQ) to Rs.5tn, driven by 16% YoY growth in retail AUM.
- HDFC wrote off ~INR4b during the quarter, led by settlement in 8-10 corporate accounts.
- 3Q saw some moderation in deposits accretion but overall deposits grew 20% YoY to Rs.1.3tn which is 32% of liabilities.
- Core NII grew 11% YoY to INR32.1b. Core PBT was in line at INR27.7b (flat YoY).
- Over the past four quarters, HDFC has maintained steady retail loan growth of 16-17% YoY while curtailing wholesale disbursements - the share of wholesale loans in overall AUM is down 200bp to 24%.'
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.