- BAF’s PAT increased 52% YoY to INR16.1b in 3QFY20.
- AUM increased 35% YoY, helped by Auto finance (+51% YoY) and Mortgages (+44% YoY). Spreads improved and GS3% was flat QoQ at 1.6%.
- AUM growth in consumer durables finance slowed down to 7% YoY, mirroring the consumption slowdown.
- The two large LAP NPLs include IL&FS (INR2.34b exposure) and a coffee conglomerate (INR910m)
- The company will add another 200 locations in 4Q v/s 350 in 9MFY20
- In a tough environment, BAF maintained robust growth by deepening geographical penetration and increasing repeat business with existing customers.
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.