- Revenue of PVR in 3QFY20 increased 8.6% YoY. EBITDA also improved with PAT going up 27.6% YoY.
- Revenue from Net box office/F&B/advertisement all posted single digit growth.
- On a consolidated basis, the number of screens increased by 9.8% YoY to 821.
- PVR has a pipeline of 30-40 screens for the next two months. It is on track to deliver the guidance of adding 90-100 screens in FY20 on a base of 763 screens in FY19.
- PVR revenue in 4QFY20 is expected to rise as there is a strong pipeline of movies and earnings in southern region is expected to revive too.
- Weak ad revenue growth and poor Same-store Sales growth continue to hurt PVR.
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.