- Granules India is primarily involved in the manufacturing and selling of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Pharmaceutical Formulation intermediates (PFIs) and Finished Dosages (FDs)
- Sales increased 11% YoY to Rs.700Cr. in 3QFY20. Growth was mainly driven by strength in the formulation dosage (FD) segment (+23% YoY; 54% of total sales).
- The company posted double-digit PAT growth YoY for seventh straight quarter. PAT grew 56.4% YoY to Rs.94.4Cr.
- Geographically, North America (+13% YoY; 53% of sales)/Europe (82% YoY; 21% of sales) performed well.
- The new API facility at Vizag would be commissioned soon. Incremental quarterly opex related to this facility would be Rs.6.5Cr.
- Net debt stood at Rs.790Cr. which includes short-term debt of Rs.370Cr. FCF stood at Rs.59Cr. for the quarter and Rs.160Cr. for 9MFY20.
Disclaimer: The above report is compiled from information available on public platforms. inChat team advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decisions.
Found this insight useful?
Please share with your friends and family as well. You can also subscribe to one of our channels listed at the bottom of this page.